- Attendance to the ICEF 4th Annual Meeting is invitation-based. All registrations (applications to attend) are reviewed by the host and the Secretariat will notify you once the registration is completed.
- The Annual Meeting registration is free of charge, but you will be required to cover your own travel and accommodation costs.
How to register for ICEF 4th Annual Meeting
- Create your ID and Password first. (https://convention-net.jp/p/cg/icef/mod2.php) For 2014 to 2016 participants and ICEF News readers, individual IDs and Passwords have been already provided. If you do not have an ID and password yet, please click on the "Create a New Account" button, fill in your personal information and create your ID and Password.
- If you wish to attend, please register on the ICEF online registration page by signing in with your ID and Password and selecting your preference to "Attend."
- If you are unable to attend this year, but wish to receive the ICEF newsletter and be added to our database for the future, please register on the ICEF online registration page in the same way, and select "Not Attend."
- Once the reviewing process is completed, the Secretariat will notify you by email.
- Your registration information will be saved in our database regardless of your preference, attending or not attending.
Registration will close on September 5, 2017 12:00 (noon) JST or earlier if the number of attendants reaches the capacity of the venue.
ICEF Secretariat will provide support to those who need visa to enter Japan for the Meeting. Please make your application as early as possible, regardless of the deadline stated on this page, so that it will allow sufficient time for the Secretariat to process your request.